Behaviors, Differences and Solutions
6-25 participants per event
= 1-2 hours = $500
What is DiSC?
The DiSC profile is a non-judgmental tool used for discussion of people's behavioral differences. If you participate in a BustOut DiSC program, you'll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior. You'll also receive tips related to working with people of other styles.
The DiSC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others — within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict,
what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the
communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions
Combine DiSC with other BustOut offerings to excel learning and performance.
Not sure If this is the right program for you?
Take our quick questionnaire to find out your best option!